Get Real RV Insurance Coverages at the Right Price.
No matter where your travels take you, the Good Sam Vehicle Insurance Plan is designed to provide all of the RV insurance coverages you may be legally required to have, including:
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Protections
- Personal Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Personal Injury Protection
- Medical Payments
And whether you have a motorhome, mounted truck camper, or fifth wheel, you'll enjoy features that are specifically tailored to provide RVers with extra peace of mind and great savings, including:
- Optional Full Replacement Cost Coverage1
- Storage Option to suspend the coverages you don’t need while not using your RV
- Hitch Coverage
- Emergency Expense Allowance
- Personal Effects Coverage
- Multi-Vehicle Discount for putting RVs and autos on one convenient policy
- Lifetime Guarantee on Collision Repairs
- Full-Timer Coverage
- Guaranteed Claims Service Satisfaction - or up to $250 of your deductible will be waived.2
The experts at Good Sam VIP know the RV lifestyle and are committed to providing the personal, caring service you deserve. Plus, RV insurance customers who switch enjoy an average annual savings of $335. Get a quote now and see how much you can save!
2 Not available in TX.
Availability, eligibility, coverages, features and benefits may vary by state and carrier. The content herein is for descriptive purposes only.
The Good Sam Vehicle Insurance Plan (VIP) is provided by a member company of the GMAC Insurance Group.
Savings data is based on new policyholder surveys from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012.
It's free. And it only takes a few minutes.