Seven Ways to Lower Your 5th Wheel Insurance, Trailer Insurance or Motorhome Insurance Premium
To get the best possible recreational vehicle insurance rates:
- Check with your representative to find out how to save with built-in rate reductions and a variety of RV insurance discounts.
- Take advantage of the Good Sam VIP Storage Option if you don’t use your RV for extended periods.
- Consider raising your motorhome, travel trailer or 5th wheel insurance deductibles to lower your premium.
- Features like air bags, anti-lock brakes and anti-theft devices can reduce your risk and lower your RV insurance rates.
- Those with fewer traffic violations, accidents or other incidents benefit from lower rates.
- Be responsible with your credit. Those with good credit are statistically shown to be a better risk, and that means a lower premium.
- Look for value over the long-run – it helps you save, and gives you peace of mind.
For a great insurance rate on your RV, get an RV insurance quote or call 1-888-514-1116. When calling, be sure to mention Savings Code TD-80 to get the best rate.
The Good Sam Vehicle Insurance Plan (VIP) is provided by a member company of the GMAC Insurance Group.
It's free. And it only takes a few minutes.