Taking the hassle out of life's mishaps...
It’s hard enough dealing with an accident. The last thing you need is the trail of inconveniences that often follows. That’s why the Good Sam Vehicle Insurance Plan is designed to save you time, to make dealing with life’s mishaps a little easier, and to get you back on the road as quickly and conveniently as possible. You’ll enjoy:
- SmartValet® – After a claim, your damaged RV will be picked up and a rental car will be delivered directly to you. Once your RV is repaired, it will be delivered directly to you and the rental car will be returned.1 How’s that for convenience!
- SmartReplacement® – If you need to replace your RV after a total loss, an expert will quickly search for the exact vehicle you want.
- Optional Full Replacement Cost Coverage – You’ll get a comparable new RV if yours is totaled or stolen.2 This protects you from depreciation — you could save thousands.
- SmartInspect® – Once your RV has been repaired after a claim, it will be reinspected to ensure it is in top condition.
- RVs and autos on one convenient policy – Earn a multi-vehicle discount of up to 20% for insuring your RV and autos with Good Sam VIP. And if your RV and auto are ever involved in the same claim, you’ll only be responsible for one deductible, not both!
- Guaranteed claims service satisfaction – or your deductible will be waived, up to $250!3
- Emergency Expense Allowance – Receive up to $500 in food, lodging and travel expenses after a covered claim, so you’ll never get stranded.
- 24-hour claims reporting – You can report a claim anytime, anywhere, with most minor claims paid within 48 hours, handled right over the phone.
- Convenient payment options to fit any budget.
2 If your RV is totaled or stolen (and not recovered) in its first five model years it will be replaced with a comparable new RV, even if you’re not the original owner. After the first five model years, you will receive your full original purchase price — not a depreciated amount — toward the purchase of the replacement RV. Replacement Cost Coverage must be purchased during the RV’s model year or within the following four years.
3 Not available in TX.
Designed to protect your residence and also your peace of mind.Learn More
Multiple vehicles? Then multiply your savings!Learn More
It's free. And it only takes a few minutes.